Tuesday, September 16, 2008

I ♥ Being Busy















I'm a list person. It's how I keep track of every aspect of my life. (I should really start a list to keep track of all my lists.) A few of the things on my "to do" list this week:

• Final illustrations for a children's publishing client in the UK
• Finish printing letterpress stationery for a friend in Kansas City
• Help E learn her spelling words for Friday's test
• Sketches for a children's publishing client in California
• Entry for the "Do Not Leave Unattended" journal project

What do I like most about lists? Making check marks. :)

6 comments:

  1. I'm right there with you! I put a check mark and squiggly line through each item when I'm done. I guess the squiggly line just gives my satisfaction more umph!

    ReplyDelete
  2. the letterpress project is fabulous! it has a very frank lloyd wright look to it.

    i love lists too. you get so much more done than i do though :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like to make little boxes and then cross them out, it is therapeutic and satisfying!
    p.s. thinking about ordering from the petite press....

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks, Nina -- that would be great! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love me some lists, too! I like updating them each day, and circling things that get done.

    ReplyDelete
  6. and sometimes if i get distracted from my list, i'll add to it whatever i just did, just so i can check something off! sneaky.
    ps. how do you do it all? wonder woman you are. :)

    ReplyDelete