Sunday, September 21, 2008

Do Not Leave Unattended

This weekend, I had the privilege of participating in the Do Not Leave Unattended collaborative journal project. A series of journals are making their way around the world, being filled with writings, artwork and photographs from all sorts of people. It was so fun to peruse what the other people had done in the pages before me (Yasmine and Aimee). Here was my entry (click to enlarge):

It's off to Heather next, and then Amanda. I can't wait to see what they do!

4 comments:

  1. what a beautiful drawing, christy! it looks exactly like the two of you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. it really does look like you both and how fun, collecting things! i would like to see a photo of her collection :)

    oh! my turn! i better get ready! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute! I can't get over your penmanship- wow!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks, everyone! Yes, I guess my childhood obsession with calligraphy has stuck with me. :)

    ReplyDelete